Today we found a letter that Santa had written to our class and now we can't wait to write our christmas lists this week.
1 comments:
Miss Marshall
said...
Hi everyone, What a great class blog. I missed you all not seeing you this Wednesday afternoon. I think Christmas in your class will be very exciting and I've just read your letter from Santa! Christmas is a great time at the Pastures and can't wait for our trip to the panto next week. Remember be good as Santa elves are always watching!!!!
Welcome to our class blog, we are a class of 20 Foundation Stage children in Leicestershire, England. Our blog is a place to share all the exciting things we get up to at school!
1 comments:
Hi everyone, What a great class blog. I missed you all not seeing you this Wednesday afternoon. I think Christmas in your class will be very exciting and I've just read your letter from Santa! Christmas is a great time at the Pastures and can't wait for our trip to the panto next week. Remember be good as Santa elves are always watching!!!!
Post a Comment